Who is in the AOSW Community?
The AOSW community includes oncology social workers, patient navigators, researchers, psychologists, nurses, students and other professionals who practice in hospitals, cancer centers, home care, hospice agencies, community wellness programs, patient advocacy organizations, educational institutions and other settings. As advocates, AOSW members help increase awareness about the social, emotional, educational, and spiritual needs of cancer patients through research, writing, workshops and lectures.
Help AOSW advance its mission and vision.
The AOSW Virtual Meeting speaks to the specialized skills and talents that oncology social workers use to improve the quality of life for cancer patients, their families and communities. This knowledge-based specialized training and comfort is highly valued by those we serve.
Collaborating with AOSW brings your organization:
- Targeted branding and advertising opportunities to our worldwide membership
- Prominent recognition on the AOSW website and promotional materials
- Opportunity to build awareness, reinforce your brand and showcase your organization
- Access to AOSW professional activities through sessions, workshops and meetings
- Connections with people who are actively looking for your expertise
Choose from year-round exposure or Annual Conference sponsorship.
AOSW Annual Conference Marketing Opportunities
- Luncheon Session Sponsor or Opening Reception Sponsor
- Breakfast Sponsor
- Poster Session Reception Sponsor or Mobile App Sponsor
- Twitter Board Sponsor
- Lanyard or Mask Sponsor
- Daily Email Sponsor
- Your logo and message added to daily attendee email (3 in total)
- Hand Sanitizer Station
- Sponsored Broadcast Email
- Push Notifications
- Reach all attendees once a day via the Annual Conference mobile app
Contact Sheila Lee, [email protected], to create a unique sponsorship package to fit your organization.